Monday, August 27, 2007

Whenever I See Your Smiling Face, I Have to Smile Myself

So it's been a crazy few weeks for Dominick and I. Now that I've come to the student side of University life, our busiest periods coincide. This is wonderful on the one hand, because when things do slow down we'll be able to enjoy the downtime (whatever that means) together. But for now it means lots of Skillet Sensations, a little bit of television, and not a whole lot of weeknight fun. During times like these, we feel especially guily and neglectful of our furry friends; and yet they show no hard feelings - just extra helpings of kisses and lots of energy on our walks! We got a new camera and Dom grabbed a few photos of Tugger's response to my evening homecoming and some play time, then a nap. It's a good life....




No comments: