Monday, March 05, 2007

You're a Star in the Face of the Sky

It has been brought to my attention that I did not divulge much information about Mary Katherine's voyage to Spain - most specifically, the purpose of her relocation.
So in response to your inquires......
Yes, Mary Katherine has moved to Spain to become "La Matadora".

Not really, but James' comment made MK and me laugh so hard that I couldn't resist the opportunity to display my terrible photo editing skills!
Mary Katherine is still in the process of discovering what her "career" might be. In the meantime, she is working freelance as an ESL teacher for professionals. Her first job began today at the Audi offices in Barcelona.
Her next goal is to find a good housing situation. She has an interview this evening with 2 young professionals looking for a roommate closer to the downtown area.
Mary Katherine was so touched to learn that folks from home were asking after her - she and I will be sure to keep you all up to date on her adventures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Photo-too funny. Nice package for a matadora!