Monday, January 21, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside

Just a quick update to share our Christmas Holiday photos. While the new year began 20 days ago and we've been back to work for a few weeks now, I feel like I've been in a strange limbo. Classes begin again tomorrow which seem to herald the new beginning in a more tangible way. So here's a look back before the hurdle forward!

There was all kinds of TV watching

And then of course, the presents!

Yup, that's right, I'm rocking the snowman pjs
This had to be documentedTug LOVED his stocking
Especially his hotdog (thanks Aunt Margaret!)Mmmmm...hotdogs for breakfast make Tug sleepy
We shared time with the newly engaged couple
And my big sister was even here!
Oh, and then the cops had to be called....

And we had a great visit with our very loved cousins Jenny and Tim...Jen is 6 months pregnant which made the sign above her head amusing...

We had a birthday party for my mommy at Center Bar in Carteret - our cousin MaryAnn's husband Bobby is the owner and it is just about the best food and most fun around:

I won't tell you what birthday she was celebrating because you wouldn't believe me anyway!


My mother is so beautiful, and never happier than when she is surrounded by children. Completely in her glory!
This guy, too!
Just the Burke cousins
The whole gang, including spouses
The junior generation
My fairy Godparents!

It was a lovely December with lots of shared memories, germs and medication....what the holidays are all about!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Center Bar plug Court! The pics are great!