Monday, October 16, 2006

California Dreamin'

My journey to California was for business, but along the way I met some of the friendliest faces... Donal and Joe were kind enough to share a meal with me...
I had a little bit of sightseeing time, but all alone it's a little sad.

The beautifully pregnant cousin Billie


Our adorable little Chickadee Riley
Sunday morning with Riley and Grandma (Aunt Bridie)


It was so wonderful to see my family, we miss eachother so much but definitely make the most of affordable airfare! As their families continue to grow, the distance seems that much more challenging and frustrating. Each day watching the babies grow marked the time so definitely and reminded me that soon I would have to return home and would miss the giggles and the births. We try to get together at least once a year - between now and then there will be two more babies and who knows what else!

But then, there was my own family to come home to...my Dommy that I missed so much...my new house...and I knew it was time.


No comments: