Thursday, January 04, 2007

May Your Days Be Merry and Bright...



File this under "Better Late Than Never" - though Christmas isn't officially over until the 6th, so I'm still in under the deadline! You have all made this year and Christmas season so special. Even if we live in different states and countries...your emails, blogs, photos, phone calls and announcements enrich our lives and bring us closer together. We remember you in our thoughts and prayers all year long, but especially at Christmastime.

Christmas Eve was spent with my parents and MaryKatherine. It was filled with mass, prayers, hugs and kisses, overly generous presents, wonderful food, and a late night drive home...our recipe for the absolute PERFECT Christmas Eve! I cannot remember a Christmas morning when my belly didn't still hurt from the laughter the evening before. If there is a liturgical season that the Hogans have cornered - it is Advent! Joy, spirituality, anticipation, faith, excitement, celebration of our Lord....as I recall my childhood, it seems that Advent was celebrated all year long!

Christmas Day was very quiet this year, which was just what the doctor ordered! Most of the day was spent in our new home. We met my parents, aunt and uncle for an early dinner, then stopped by the O'Connor Household for dessert. It was a day of peace and blessings...I hope that your Christmas brought much of the same.



Tugger "helping" to open our stockings

Christmas call to our Stanzione family in Florida

Tug munching on his Christmas swizzle stick

A quick post-present nap before getting ready

Mommy and Daddy Hogan at Christmas dinner

Daddy, Uncle Burt and Dom

MK, Aunt Betsy, Aunt Maureen, Mommy

MK laughing - I love this shot because it is as we truly see her - my sister is the best giggle buddy (and sister) that a girl could ask for

Dominick and I capturing ourselved AND my fancy new camera (present from my hubby) at the O'Connors

Tree-side chat

Ready...Set...Dessert!

And May All Your Christmases Be White....Love, Courtney & Dominick

No comments: