Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Faithful Friends Who Are Dear To Us, Gather Near To Us Once More

This past weekend was our first visit to New Hope, Pennsylvania.
It was only fitting that our tour guides were two of our closest friends, James and Kat (featured in previous blogs), who also happen to be our only friends who live in "Pennsie"!
The town is lovely and they had a "Polar Express" train running in and out of the station. It was a delightful evening and proof that the four of us CAN have a good time in public without breaking any laws. :)
Here are a few shots - I had some trouble with the flash crossing the bridge, but I am posting the picture anyway because the three of them always humor my rediculous photo shoots.
One of these days I'll introduce Dominick to his camera so that we can have some proof that I am also on these adventures!





No comments: