Monday, February 05, 2007

I Wish I Had a River



Winter doldrums have set in again. I'm sure it is because I'm sick...and Dom's sick...but things here have been very quiet.

There's been a little bit of this...



















And all kinds of that...














And somewhere in the middle it snowed...













And Tugger developed a nasty drug habit...oops, nope, still snow...

and then we noticed robins across the street, invading our neighbor's yard...

And that was picturesque for a few hours...but then it seemed like they were casing our house...and the situation transitioned into creepy.


And sure enough, we awoke this morning to this in our holly tree:







And by noon, the tree was bare and there was a Henry VIII style berry buffet for all Robins in the NY metro area happening on our lawn.








Luckily, I took these yesterday




And when I turned around, the sun was doing pretty things on the piano, so I got that too!

So everything at the Hogan-Stanzione household is good. We've settled in for a long winter's nap and are fighting the same flu that the entire Eastern seaboard has contracted. Our warmest wishes to you and your families and we'll touch base again soon!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love your photo montage! You really have a knack for this, Courtney! Thanks for keeping me posted on the happenings of your life--they are a great deal more exciting than mine!

Hope to see you soon,
Katie

Anonymous said...

your husband is hot court. i never took the time to actually look at him, i've always thought "oh future family" so i never wanted to look at him like that. that is to say i still don't look at him like that... you get what i'm saying. :) but i have to say my oh my ;)