Friday, November 09, 2007

Conceived in Love, Sun is Gonna Shine Above

I'm SO behind on postings!

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting Sir Patrick Norton. He is just about the cutest bundle of new skin and strawberry blonde hair that I've ever seen!

When I saw him, all of the worries and anxiety that we shared with his mom during her pregnancy faded away and I was left speechless, save for two words that I couldn't help repeating over and over.....

"He's perfect."

I think you'll all agree.

Patrick and Jeanna having some bonding time:

Mother and Child: like a duck to water.



A good nap after a bottle...this is living!




Patrick was slightly startled at the strange women hovering over him as he awoke from his slumber...but we think he recognized our voices from mommy's tummy!



Note the "Future FBI Agent" blanket to the left...he's Mike, Jr. for sure!


Patrick and the Lions are bff. They are apparently much more interesting and better conversationalists than mommy and her friends.



That's enough work for now...more napping must commence.




Like I said....Perfect.

No comments: