Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Welcome Back, To That Same Old Place That You Laughed About

Why I love our student interns #437:

As many of you may know: some years ago I began developing a schoolgirl crush on the coach of a certain college football team that *may* or *may not* be playing in this year's International Bowl in Toronto (1/5/08 on ESPN2).

This crush has made me the target of many jokes, both at home and in the office, so I was shocked and delighted to receive a warm welcome back to the office by the big man himself!

The girls had some fun with the santa hat, holiday collar and mistletoe...

(Sidenote: When I came on staff, one of the student workers began calling me "Dean Buttons" as she found the shiny buttons on my shirt distracting...we quickly realized that many of my outfits have "funky" buttons on them, so the name stuck and spread to the rest of the interns.)

2 1/2 weeks to winter break....Keep Choppin!

No comments: