Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Scarlet Bells, Scarlet Bells...It's Christmas Time in New Brunswick

Christmas in our new home.

We've had a hectic but positive December. On the 11th we celebrated Dominick's 26th birthday with a small party at our home, and his parents surprised him by flying up from Florida! It was a wonderful weekend full of family and friends. Unfortunately, we temporarily misplaced our battery charger, so I only have the photo below! But the Stanziones took pictures and I'll be sure to post some of them.


In the meantime, I was expecting to work the Texas Bowl, which would require me to fly out on the 26th. Then a few days later I was told that they had enough staff - then they didn't - but now I am officially (if not cordially) uninvited! I'm sure Houston will be alot of fun - and I am the biggest RU fan around - but I'd just as soon spend the holidays with my family and root the team on from a local bar!

We have 2 Christmas parties left to attend, many presents to wrap, plans to make, and work projects to complete. But who doesn't?

We are blessed and happy, and really, isn't that all that matters?

No comments: