Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Life's Like an Hourglass Glued to the Table

This Memorial Day Weekend passed by in the blink of an eye. MaryKatherine was home for a few days (literally to get her ticket punched by way of a stamp in her passport). Unfortunately, due to camera trouble, the only proof that I have of said visit is this photo:




It was so great to see my sister, if only for a few short hours. As long as she lives in a different country, no visit will ever be long enough, but I am grateful for anything I can get!

As mentioned in the previous blog, we went to our friend's wedding. It was wonderful, but a few days beforehand I fell at work and really hurt my leg - which put a damper on my dancefloor time. We did, however, get to see our friends John and Lovina, who also just so happen to be the world's best wedding photographers!




Monday was spent doing home improvements and resting my leg. It was great to spend a little bit of quiet time together. So while the dogs did alot of this:


We restained our deck:




Ok, not the most exciting blog we've had to date - but there's the update folks! I hope that your holiday weekend was full of hot dogs, sunscreen, parades and cat naps!

No comments: