Thursday, May 10, 2007

Suddenly I See...This is What I Want to Be.



We've had a whirlwind few weeks here in the Stanzione household. We are delighted to share with you that I (Courtney) have accepted a new position at Rutgers as the Assistant Dean for Academic Services. This new position is a perfect marrige of my love for Rutgers, passion for undergraduate education, and collaborative "outside the box" work style. Dominick and I feel so blessed that this opportunity found me and that my new bosses recognized my potential, despite the fact that I do not have a "traditional" academic resume.


A few months ago I wrote about my love of the four seasons and the promise of change that they bring with them. It is not a secret that this past winter has been a challenging one both personally and professionally. There was, of course, joy and laughter - but also a profound sense of sadness, frustration and stress. But the warm breath of Spring came and carried us forward with hope...we hope it brings much of the same to all of you.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Courtney - their gain is our loss. I'm sad to see you go, very sad, but at least we'll still be on the same campus. And I know you will shine!